- They come in a billi diff. designs, fabrics, and styles, I adore the versatility that leggings allow.
- Perfect for curling up in bed with dairy free hot chocolate, watching Sex and the City, Friends, The Office, or Audrey Hepburn DVDs.
- Great solution when you can't find anything to wear; its as simple as throwing on an over sized tee or button up.
- Perfection in clothing form when you've had a long day, long last night or have an early class in the morning.
- In most cases, causes one to appear slimmer and flatters most figures.
- Great for running errands or running on a treadmill.
- Depending on the style, leggings can fit any look, be it slashed or bleached grunge, sex kitten liquid leggings, or even floral ones that unleash the pretty preppiness.
- They're usually inexpensive.
- Because of the extreme versatility leggings allow, you can wear the same pair over and over with different combinations creating a different look each time.
- They layer wonderfully under jeans, pants and the like, absolute amazingness for this time of year.
I've recently taken a liking to pairing leggings with tops that don't necessarily cover my tush, which to many is a huge no-no, but in truth, as long as the top falls on the casual or loose fitting side of the top spectrum, it works great!
I remember seeing these leggings for 16.00 at F21 and me, being the pure definition of recessionista/frugal fashionista even before the economy took a nosedive, decided that almost 20.00 for thin cotton was just a bit too steep. For months, every time I glanced at them I silently commanded the price to drop down to around a reasonable 10.00; and lo and behold- I bagged the loves in leg wear form for 6 flippin bucks, yeees!
"Omygosh Dannie, how did your hair get so long all of a sudden?!", my sincerely clueless friend asked.
Of course I said it was magic, but since I get more questions about my hair than I do my clothes, I cross my heart to do a post on the subject in the near future, just know that my hair serves just as much a part of my personal style as my clothes, which is why I must change it so often, otherwise I'll go crazy..which uh..totally hasn't happened yet, heh heh..
(dad's hanes under tee, current faaave f21 leggings, faaave chuck taylors)